The annual AI NEXTCon is coming up on Feb. 12~16, 2020 in Seattle.
We are excited to announce the early-bird sales, as well as some of the amazing speakers in AI who will be joining us on stage for in-depth conversations and technical talks about everything from machine learning to deep learning, from NLP to Computer Vision to data science/engineering, and machine learning in production.
- Danny Lange, VP of AI from Unity Technologies
- Rui Wang, AI Researcher from Uber AI
- Joseph Sirosh, CTO from Compass
- Ming Yong, Product Manager from Google Research
- Meena Arunachalam, Principal Engineer from Intel
- Cibele Halasz, Sr. Machine Learning Engineer from Apple
- Brian Dolhansky, Research Scientist from Facebook
Check out our speaker page for our full list of expert speakers!
If you are a developer looking to hone your skills, a tech lead and manager to learn latest AI tech that apply to your engineering teams to innovate products and services, or someone who just wants to learn more about the AI industry that’s re-shaping the tech world, the AI NEXTCon is right for you.
Now it’s 10th edition, AI NEXTCon is specially geared to developers, data scientists to share, learn, and practice AI technology and how applying AI to innovate products and services, solve engineering problems. The conference features a blend of inspirational keynotes, deep dive tech talks, hands-on workshops, tools/framework live demo, networking opportunity with like minded developers.
- Speakers: 60+ speakers of technical lead, practitioners, data scientists from companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Nvidia.
- Topics: 50+ topics and practical experiences in computer vision, NLP, machine learning, deep learning, data science/ data analytics, etc..
- Networking: connect with 1000+ tech engineers, developers, learn from peers, small-group discussion, office-hour , or lunch with speakers. also stay connected in private groups post conference.
- Continuous Learning: Continue to learn and practice AI post conference, free access to our learning materials for AI (latest AI news, tech articles/blogs, tech talks, tutorial videos, and hands-on workshop/codelabs, etc..).
AICamp, with the mission of “Make AI available to all developers”, is a global online AI learning platform for developers, engineers, data scientists to learn and practice AI technology, via online tech talks, workshops, bootcamps, courses and large tech conferences. Our goal is to enable every developers to learn AI from any where any time. We’re one of largest AI tech communities with 90,000+ developers around the world in the group, and have 50+ local learning groups from 15+ countries. We have hosted more than 500 tech meetups, bootcamps, workshops, bootcamps, and large tech conferences.
- AI learning: https://learn.xnextcon.com
- *AI Developers Conferences (Seattle, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, London): http://www.xnextcon.com
- *50+ Local meetup/study groups around world: https://learn.xnextcon.com/index/localchapter