“Make AI available to all developers”
AICamp is online AI learning group with 500+ tech lead speakers and 80,000+ developers, data scientists globally to learn and practice together AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Science.
- AI Tech Blogs: http://blog.xnextcon.com
- Online live courses, webinars, Tech Talks: courses
- Local AI meetup and study groups: Seattle, SF/Bay Area, LA, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, Austin. Vancouver, Portland, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Atlanta
- AI NEXTCon Conferences in Seattle, San Francisco, NYC: NEXTCon
Thank you for being interested in presenting at AICamp. With our largest AI tech communities in US and globally and developers focused. Your talk will be reach out to many like-minded developers, tech engineers, and data scientists.
- Submission for webinar:
The talk will be conducted online and audiences (most of them are developers) will join remotely, they can listen, watch and Q&A. we usually have hundreds of developers join from all over the world (depends on the topics).
- The session will be 45mins long (30mins talk + 15mins Q&A). The content needs to be technology focused, and share the real world experiences, practices, and solutions. Benefit to all developers. Sorry, no marketing or sales pitches.
- We use zoom.us (the video conference tool) and you can do it from home/office with internet connectivity.
- we usually schedule at 10am PST or 7pm PST weekday, a couple of weeks ahead of talk date will be fine.
- If this looks good to you, please send the following info to us at: billisme AT gmail
- Speaker info: Name, Title, Company, Bio, Headshot
- Talk info: Topic, Abstract, What will I learn, Difficulty Level, Preferred talking dates.
- After receiving your submission, we will review and get back to you with confirmation in a couple of days.
- you can take a look at the past and up coming webinars
The weekly newsletter including AI news, list of learning materials such as tech articles/blogs, tech talk/tutorial videos, and hands-on code labs. These materials are recommended by tech leads, experts, and practitioners in AI.
(weekly newsletter sample)